EXPLANATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Beliz Jewelery Textile Foreign Trade. Ltd. Basic information about the protection of personal data transferred to Şti. ("Felizist") is given below. Felizist, Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data ("KVKK") m. In order to fulfill its obligation of lighting arising from 10, it presents the following explanations to the attention of our customers and third parties who use our website and / or mobile applications. Felizist reserves the right to update this Statement on the Protection of Personal Data at all times within the framework of changes in the applicable legislation.
1) What is the legal basis for the Felizist to collect personal data?
There are regulations in various laws regarding the use of personal data of our customers. Principles of protection of personal data have been determined with KVKK. In addition, the Law on Regulation of Electronic Commerce No. 6563 contains provisions on the protection of personal data. In some cases, criminal sanctions have been envisaged to protect personal data through the provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237.
On the other hand, data should be collected and used for the purpose of fulfilling our obligations arising from the Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and the Regulation on Distance Contracts.
2) What methods do Felizist use in collecting personal data?
The data provided by our customers who process on www.felizist.com website or mobile applications are processed by Felizist in accordance with the consent of our customers and the provisions of the legislation.
In order to provide a better service to www.felizist.com visitors and within the scope of its legal obligation, it will collect, process, share it with third parties and keep it safe, provided that it is not used outside the scope and scope specified in the Statement on the Protection of this Personal Data.
www.felizist.com cookies; stores the information it collects through log files, empty gif files, and / or third-party resources to create a summary of your preferences. www.felizist.com in order to promote you specially, to present promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the website or mobile application according to you and / or to determine your preferences; can track your browsing information and / or usage history on the site.
www.felizist.com may match information collected from you on the site in different ways, such as information collected online and offline, and may use this information in conjunction with information from other sources, such as third parties.
It uses session cookies and persistent cookies on the mobile application of www.felizist.com. The session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. The persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for a long time. You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by following the instructions provided in the "help" file of your internet browser. If you refuse persistent cookies or session cookies, you may continue to use the website, mobile application, but you may not be able to access all functions of the website, mobile application, or your access may be limited.
3) For what purposes does the Felizist use personal data?
Felizist will be able to record, store, update, disclose, transfer, classify and process your personal information in cases and to the extent permitted by legislation.
Your personal data is used for the following purposes:
- Confirming the identity information of the shopper / owner through the website / mobile applications,
- recording addresses and other necessary information for communication,
- To communicate with our customers about the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts that we have signed under the relevant articles of the distance sales contract and the Law on the Protection of the Consumer,
- To organize all records and documents that will be based on transaction in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper media,
- to fulfill the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts we have concluded under the related articles of the distance sale contract and the Law on the Protection of the Consumer,
- To be able to provide information to public officials on public security issues upon request and in accordance with the legislation,
- to provide a better shopping experience to our customers, to give information to our customers about our products that our customers may be interested in "taking into account the interests of our customers", to transfer campaigns,
- to increase customer satisfaction, to recognize our customers who shop on the website and / or mobile applications and to use in customer environment analysis, to use in various marketing and advertising activities, and to conduct surveys in electronic and / or physical environment through contracted organizations,
- to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
- To evaluate customer complaints and suggestions about our services,
- yasal yükümlülüklerimizi yerine getirebilmek ve yürürlükteki mevzuattan doğan haklarımızı kullanabilmek,
4) How does the Felizist protect your personal data?
Personal data shared with the Felizist are under the supervision and control of the Felizist. In accordance with the relevant legislative provisions in force, the Felizist assumed the responsibility of establishing the necessary organization in order to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information, and taking and adapting technical measures and ensured its protection at the global level. Being aware of our obligation in this regard, leak tests are carried out at periodic intervals in accordance with international and national technical standards on data privacy, and we inform you that we always update our data processing policies.
5) Does the Felizist share your personal data?
The sharing of personal data of our customers with third parties takes place within the scope of the customers' consent and as a rule, personal data is not transferred to third parties without the approval of our customers.
6) What are your rights arising from the Law on Protection of Personal Data?
You can find information about the protection of your personal data in accordance with KVKK on the KVK legal website:
7) How can you be aware of legislative changes related to personal data?
The rights you have under the KVKK are the obligations of the Felizist and are updated in accordance with the legislation.
8) How can I be sure that the data is kept up to date and accurate?
Pursuant to Article 4 of the KVKK, Felizist has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, in order for Felizist to fulfill its obligations arising from the applicable legislation, our customers must share their data with Felizist up to date.
9) Contact Information
Company Title: Beliz Jewelery Textile Foreign Trade. Ltd. Sti.
Address: Maslak Mahallesi AOS 55.Sok No: 4 Interior Door No: 542 Sarıyer / Istanbul
Maslak V.D. 1630784643
Responsible Person: Orçun Venklioğlu